Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Redeeming the Sophist

of Maxwell Clark





Tremulous.
Alternative edit.
Panda oak-moss....

Ugliness is who sees it.

I am in your hearts, already since now.

A feast of flesh
Made word.

Objects are said to be.
This is of who is nearest.

A splendor leaves me pilotless.

Who are you to misread me?
You were absolutely unforeseen.
How can you not but believe?
And if mine ardors were only errancies
Somehow I may yet still make you pleased?

With garlands of pinkly orchids and so,
I believe this is the ludicrous protocol of it;
Do you not taste her milky sweet butters?
They are in the scene, like whoa.

I do not think, therefore I am.
Something follows from this.
Incoherence is no proof of insincerity. I hear you.

This is a test.

Never ask whereunto.

A song is a good thing to sing,
Because when it rhymes it rings
Like flower-bells in the haze of spring.
O, this is just a little song I sing.

These powerful.

(((Untold is my saying. I am saying it untold.)))

Forget this. Come to me. Take me.

Mobile homes.
I have no heart. But exhaustion fixes it.
I am having no heart.
How are you? I am very nice to meet us.

Eloquence is. It has the path of going.
This is plain and direct.

Did you undress? You are very beautiful.
I am full of cheap oranges. You are so very pretty.
Tell me about secrets.

But nor an airport, yet.
Do you electricity the snipers? hello?
You cookies of the power.
After this envelope.

Radiant fevers pixelate my ambiance.
Ultramaterial divinity. Turbo-speed.

More about how I do this.

How this is done is by who attends to it.
Colors are the sublime errancy of ideas.
Things are words said to the hands.

This is of who is nearest to it.
Who is nearest is how this addresses them.

Technology is inorganic life.
Heaven is not a dream, but the trauma of birth.

Cultures are for sharing.
I always try my hardest and do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment