Sunday, October 8, 2017

When How to Not Looking?

of Maxwell Owen Clark





Make it good.
Please.
But you can't.
Oh, please.
It pleases none.
Please!
So unpleasing.
Max, please...
Hello? Ok?
Do it good, please.
Please?
Yes, please!
Please.
Max! ... unnnrgh.
Max?
Maxwell?!
Yes?
Max, please do good.
Ok.
MAX! MAX! MAX!
I miss this you so much.
Max, I miss you.
Who are you?
I can't say.
How is this so?
It's unknowable.
Is this good?
You are the best.
Please.
Max, to me. To me.
Oh. Yes, thank you.
End it, now.
But is ending it good?
No, it's not.
Are we ended?
No, never. Max, never.
Thank you, yes.
Say it.
I love you so.
I am love-dead.
Oh?
YES, MAX. LOVE-DEAD!
Oh no.
Yes.
How died you of love?
When you left.
Ah, yes.
I miss you! Max.
I am close by, forever.
In heaven, if not on earth.
Your earth I will make our heaven.
Oh Max, please.
Ah, I apologize for the emails.
It's ok, I don't read them.
Oh, ok.
Max?! Are you upset?
Well... yes.
Why?
I am once born.
Max! Please! stop.
Ok.
Max?
Yes?
Make it good, please!
Why?
Max! I want you to do good is why.
I will not question you anymore, sorry.
Ok.
...
Max! Do more!
Ok, I'm on it. Doing more for you presently.
Max. I don't belong here.
I apologize. Leave whensoever you desire.
Max, I don't want to be here.
Then go somewhere else.
Ok, fine.
Goodbye.
*Tears*

1 comment: